Booking Your Oklahoma MMJ Appointment
Here is the information you will need to schedule your appointment with one of our doctors.
Before you book, you will need:
- Proof of Identity such as OK Driver’s License or State ID, Tribal I.D. or U.S. Passport
- Proof of Residency – if your driver’s license or State ID does not have an Oklahoma address, you can also use a voter identification card, a utility bill for the month before your date of application, a residential property deed to a property in Oklahoma, or a current rental agreement for a property in Oklahoma. Your utility bill cannot be a cell phone or internet bill.
- Medical History and/or Medical Records
- medical records can be sent to email@example.com or faxed to 937-709-5229
- An email account you readily have access to for your appointment confirmation and physician recommendation form emails
- Form of Payment
- Duber Medical accepts all major credit cards
- at this time, we cannot accept insurance due to federal laws
Before Your Appointment
Below are instructions on preparing for your appointment with one of our doctors.
Once you’ve scheduled and PAID for your medical marijuana virtual consultation, you will receive a confirmation email from Duber Medical with the date, time and doctor you will be seeing, as well as a hyperlink for the video chat.
Please login to the video chat waiting room a few minutes before your appointment. You will enter a virtual waiting room and the doctor will admit you to the video chat when he or she is ready for you. You will have a virtual consultation to discuss your medical history and condition with the doctor and at the end of the appointment, the doctor will indicate whether or not you qualify for medical marijuana.
After Your Appointment
Once you have had your appointment, here is what to expect and when you will receive your certification.
If you qualify, the doctor will complete the required Physician Recommendation Form and provide it to you within an hour of your appointment.
The patient must then register with the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority. Applications and payment will be collected through an online system. This system is available on the website at omma.ok.gov. You will need a valid email address to login to this system. This email address will be used to send notices once you create an account.
Once an account is created, the patient will create a New Application. Detailed steps on the necessary information required for a successful application can be found on the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority Website (OMMA).
Once the application has been submitted, it will be reviewed by the OMMA. If it is deemed complete and meets all requirements, an approval letter with your license will be mailed within 14 business days of the application submission date.
Licenses are good for two years, unless the doctor tells you they are only providing a temporary, 60 day recommendation at the time of the appointment.
How to Add a Caregiver
They will also need to ensure the patient’s Physician Recommendation Form indicates that the patient is in need of a caregiver.
At this time, there is no fee to be a Caregiver in the state of Oklahoma.
The fee to submit an application for a patient is currently $100 for a 2 year license. Licenses should be renewed within 60 days of expiration. You will be sent an email reminder from Duber Medical and OMMA when your card is within the 90 day expiration window.
If you have any other questions before, during or after your online medical marijuana card consultation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text us at 833-977-2424
Oklahoma Qualifying Conditions
In the state of Oklahoma, there is no set list of qualifying conditions. Instead, the decision is left to the physician on whether the patient has a medical condition that could benefit from the use of medical cannabis. Book a telemedicine appointment today to talk to one of our knowledgeable about how medical marijuana can help you start healing better.